27. 28.12.2018 Baocheng received the CAS Pioneer Hundred Talents Program support.
26. 30.11-02.12.2018 Baocheng attended the Annual Conference of ASIAN SOCIETY OF ICHTHYOLOGISTS 2018, Nanning, China. [link]
25. 21-24.11.2018 Baocheng attended the 14th National Wildlife and Conservation Conference, Kunming, China. [link]
24. 25.09.2018 Min Wang from College of Life Sciences, Shaanxi Normal University, and Shaohua Xu from College of Life Science and Technology, Inner Mongolia Normal University joined FEGG as master student and PhD candidate in fall 2019, respectively.
23. 19-22.08.2018 Baocheng attended II Joint Congress on Evolutionary Biology – Montpellier 2018, Montpellier, France. [link]
21. 15.11.2017 Baocheng is appointed to editorial board for the ‘Speciation and Evolutionary Genetics’ section of BMC Evolutionary Biology.
20. 28.10.2017 Baocheng attended the 13th National Wildlife and Conservation Conference – the Sixth West China Zoology Symposium, Chengdu, China. [link]
19. 12.10.2017 Baocheng was rewarded with the National Excellent Young Animal Ecology Investigator 2017.
18. 06.09.2017 Baocheng is appointed to the Review Editor board of the Marine Evolutionary Biology, Biogeography and Species Diversity section of Frontiers in Marine Science.
17. 04.09.2017 Dr. Yongxin Zhao from Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, joined FEGG as research assistant.
16. 28.08.2017 Yongli Ding from College of Animal Science, Guizhou University, joined FEGG as PhD candidate in fall 2018.
15. 23.08.2017 Dr. Xinxin Li from Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, joined FEGG as a postdoc.
14. 03.05.2017 The work of duplicate gene evolution in teleost fish was published in the Journal of Molecular Evolution. [link]
13. 28.04.2017 M.Sc. Yingnan Wang from Jilin University joined FEGG as a PhD student in fall 2017. [link]
11. 31.03.2017 Yu Wang from Jilin University joined FEGG as a master student in fall 2017. [link]
10. 24.03.2017 Baocheng is covered in the journal, Scientific Chinese. [link]
9. 16.03.2017 Baocheng’s co-author paper about genotype-phenotype mapping study was highlighted by the journal – Molecular Ecology in a commentary article. [link]
8. 20.02.2017 Yannan Chen from Hebei University joined FEGG for rotation.
7. 10-11.12.2016 Baocheng co-organized the first national systematic biology forum, Beijing, China. [link]
6. 11.11.2016 Dr. Niuniu Wang from Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, joined FEGG as a postdoc.
5. 04.11.2016 Dr. Li Zhang joined FEGG as a lab manager.
3. 09.30.2016 Yuwei Wang from Northeast Forestry University joined FEGG as a master student in fall 2017. [link]
2. 18.08.2016 Baocheng received the NSFC general program grant.
1. 01.06.2016 Baocheng Guo officially joined IOZ, CAS, and leads the Fish Evolution and Genomics Group (FEGG). [link]
The group retreat for the lunar year – skiing 15.01.2019
the 1st AsiaEvo Conference
The group retreat for the lunar year – hotpot 31.01.2018
The very first group retreat – bowling time 25.11.2017
SAMPLING is Teamwork! 04.07.2017